A reproductive life plan is a set of personal goals about having (or not having) children. It also states how to achieve those goals. Everyone needs to make a reproductive plan based on personal values and resources.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. If you were pregnant, how would that change your life today?
2. Are you planning on becoming pregnant?
3. How old would you like to be when you have your first child?
4. Do you have any children?
5. Do you want to have (more) children?
6. How many (more) children would you like to have?
If you would like to incorporate a Reproductive Planning Lesson please contact Abril at 806.242.1572 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPES OF CONTRACEPTIVES
Reproductive Life Planning